163 miles of canals, paths and rivers in just five days
Heart Breakfast’s Emma is taking on the ultimate challenge, Emma will paddle and pedal the width of the country, from coast to coast – Liverpool to Goole in aid of Global’s Make Some Noise.
Listen Again - Emma's Friday Suprise
Here at BOXT, we are extremely proud to be supporting Emma on her extraordinary journey across the North. To ensure you don't miss a thing, tune in to Heart Yorkshire and see the latest on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter throughout the challenge.
most ambitious thing we have ever tried
Heart’s Coast to Coast Challenge with BOXT is the most ambitious thing they have ever tried. Just to make this challenge even more ambitious, Emma has never kayaked before, she’s not even that great on a bike and certainly never taken on anything of this magnitude before.
Emma will start her Coast to Coast Challenge on Monday 1st October 2018. Paddling and pedalling from 6am to 6pm every day, enduring 163 miles of canals, canal paths and rivers in just five days - Listen to Heart Yorkshire to find out more about where and when you will be able to cheer Emma on.
In the meantime, we’d love you to join us in our support for Emma on her Coast to Coast Challenge by donating to this amazing cause.
- Text EMMA to 70766 to donate £3
- Text EMMA5 to 70766 to donate £5
- Text EMMA10 to 70766 to donate £10
See how Emma's getting on with her training
Take a look at Emma's first attempt at Kayaking 😬 pic.twitter.com/zYuYSsNIpr— BOXT (@Boxt_Clever) September 7, 2018
Global’s Make Some Noise
Make Some Noise’ supports brilliant small charities across the UK and right here in Yorkshire like…
- The Child Brain Injury Trust which supports parents of children with acquired brain injuries which runs out of both Leeds Children’s hospital and Sheffield Children’s Hospital
- The Lily Foundation who support families of children across Yorkshire who have rare condition, mitochondrial disease
- CICRA who support children and young people across Yorkshire with Crohn’s disease and colitis.
- And Carer’s Leeds who support Young adult Carers
Heart Radio make the big announcement
Who are we?
For those who are new to BOXT, we are a boiler installer with a difference. You can get a Worcester Bosch boiler with a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee, fully installed in just 24 hours from just £1,695. No gimmicks, no sales people, no fuss.